Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We've decided to not book any accommodation for the second half of the tour so we can allow for a bit more flexibility in our stopovers and if we find a nice spot off the beaten track, we might just stay over.  We also might just drop the game reserve and take the day to leave our luggage somewhere and head out and do some eco trails.  Sounds like a plan.

Less than three months till we head over to South Africa!!

We still have so many things sort out like a GPS, camera, camping gear, first aid kit, I need better armour for my enduro jacket, my mate wants to buy a kidney belt and I might need one too, but I'm not sure if I really do.  I have to get a hydration pack as well.  Something that'll fit into my jackets cavity.

No comments:

Post a Comment